Andromeda - Japanese Inspired Red LED WatchHighlights...
- Fiery red LED's on white
- Time and Date function
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Unique style
- Perfect resale item
Introducing The Andromeda, a red on white Japanese inspired LED watch from a matriarchal future where society is ruled by a clan of female assassins. This watch gives its wearer seductive cool and super heroine kickassness!
You mean this watch really tells the time? Yes. Even though The Andromeda
embodies Shuriken style and Deity-like design with its glowing red numerals encased in winter white resembling the last stand between Lewis Carroll's Red and White Queens in a dueling breathy embrace, this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the top button on the right side of The Andromeda
and watch the screen light up like blood on white porcelain flesh, as the two powerful assassin queens writhe in their dance of death. Press the bottom button to make the numbers blink and hence adjust them. In Time mode, the stark red or white makes for a powerful fashion statement as well as a warning to all those approach - don't mess!
In fact, when you start wearing The Andromeda
you may find yourself imbued with increased powers of seduction where men want to buy you lavish gifts like diamonds and cars. Your form will glow as the universal assassin mother blesses you with her powers! Commune with animals, cast spells, and have control over the elements like Storm from X-Men! Anne and Nancy Wilson of super rock group Heart are said to be Andromeda owners, as is Liona Boyd, Natalie Merchant, and of course Stevie Nicks! In reality, this watch is perfect for supermodels, female DJ's and rap artists, fans of Marguerite Duras and Anais Nin, Bacchus worshippers, priestesses, or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
Notes from Manufacturers
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired Red LED digital watch
- Screen: Top and bottom row LED lights for time and date display
- Color: Vampire White
- Material: Retro Vinyl
- Length: - 200 mm with 8 holes for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Buckle System
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEC14VOBWUI5J8
- The matriarchal future where society is ruled by a clan of female assassins that this watch is from is actually presided over by Linda Carter (Wonder Woman fame).
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand.
- This watch is not waterproof
Package List for AIZ-LT09
- Blue LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time and date on this watch?
Pierce the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/15th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for supermodels, female DJ's and rap artists, fans of Marguerite Duras and Anais Nin, Bacchus worshippers, priestesses, or anybody who is a somebody. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for Strawberry Panic fans, Maria Sama Ga Miteru fans, people who have attended Lilith Fair, hardcore vegetarians, Hello Kitty punk rockers, vamps, Harajuku Girls, Lady Gaga, anyone who can sing the entire The Rose by Bette Midler at karaoke, as well as direct descendants of real assassin goddesses.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http: //support.ankaka.com/index.php/feed/]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http: //twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http: //www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http: //www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view]