4 Port USB Device Server Highlights...
Share all your USB devices with everyone else by using this new 4 Port USB Server.
So what exactly is a USB Device Server? This Tech Gadget is a network switch that allows any user on the network to take control of a remote USB device without the need to disconnect and connect the USB device to their own computer.
Modern USB devices are great, but it becomes so inconvenient when someone else on another computer wants to use your scanner, burner, external HDD, or other Cool Gadget. Having to physically remove the device for someone and then get it back from them later is a real pain. Well, here is the perfect solution - a 4 Port USB Device Server
By utilizing this USB Server, all you have to do is hook up your USB Devices and other Tech Gadgets to this 4 Port USB Device Server
and then attach the USB Device Server to your network. In this way, everyone on the network can instantly gain access to the USB device as if it were locally attached to their computer.The 4 Port USB Server can be used for such home and office devices and tech gadgets such as:
USB External HDD, USB Flash Drive, USB External CD/DVD Drive, USB WebCam, Digital Camera, Printer, Scanner, CAD Plotter, and much more...
You may be thinking, this sounds like just what I need, but I am not good with computers, will I actually be able to install and use this device? No worries my friend - installation is super easy. Simply connect the USB Server onto your network using an Ethernet cable and then install the included software on your connected computers and you are ready to go! Now, as soon as any USB device is connected to the USB server, anyone on the network can immediately take control of the device and use it.
The 4 Port USB Device Server is great for personal, office or corporate uses. Get one for yourself or a few for your company office. Available at ankaka's famous wholesale price, click on "Add to Cart" right now and we will express ship it tomorrow - Guaranteed.
- 4 Port USB Device Server - share USB devices with your whole network
- Used for any USB devices and tech gadgets such as Storage Drives, Scanners, Printers, etc
- Good tech gadget for home and small businesses use
- Lets you access USB devices anywhere on your network
- Easy to setup and use
- Main Function: 4 port USB2.0 Network Server
- Network Connector: 10/100/1000 Base-TX Auto MDI/MDI-X,(RJ-45)
- USB Connector: 4 x USB 2.0 A type
- Data transfer rate: Up to 28MB/s
- Plug & Play: Yes
- Drag & Drop: Yes
- Product Dimension: 113x68x28mm
- Operation Temperature: 0 C--70 C
- Power supply: DC 5V 2A
- OS Support: Windows XP/Vista/Windows7
- Browser Control: Yes, (IE preferred)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEAMGUIWZ5QBFR
Notes from Manufacturers
- Supports 10/100/1000 Based RJ-45 Connector
- Simulaneous connection to one USB device by two or more user is NOT possible, you must "disconnect" any USB device before others can connect and use it.
- Support Windows Plug & Play, which grants instant access to most common USB devices such as USB External HDD, Flash Drive, Card Reader, WebCam, etc
- Using the 4 Port USB Server and Ethernet cable, you can effectively extend USB connection distance from the normal maximum range of 5m to a few hundred meters or more
- Supports DHCP or Static IP
- Wide range of network application
- Supports USB 2.0 and 1.1
Package List for AMH-E92
- 4 Port USB Server
- Power Adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
- CD containing Software and User Manual
- Travel Adapter
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Can I use the USB Server with my external CD/DVD Rom or HDD?
Yes, it is perfect for these kinds of devices.
- Can I connect the USB Server to a wireless router?
Yes, you can connect the USB Server to a wireless router and effectively making your USB devices wireless.
- I have connected my USB display projector or monitor to the USB Server, why is it not working?
Complicated USB devices like USB display projectors and monitors, which require software and driver installation may not function correctly with the USB server.
- Can I connect my USB T1000 Terminator Robot and hoping to control it using software installed on my computer?
We do not know, complicated devices may or may not work with the USB Server. We even worry that your T1000 may take control of your computer through the connection rather than letting you control it.
- Ordering from ankaka provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=rss_feed]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com]
- Login For Wholesale Discount Price
- Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else? Then read our blog at www.ankaka.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of China Wholesale Electronics.