4 Channel Video DVR Card (BNC Connection) - 4 channel video input, 1 audio input
This affordable DVR Card comes with 4 video inputs is a great bargain for anyone who wants to do more with their surveillance system.
Simply install this DVR Card into your computer, install the drivers, plug in the security camera BNC connections, and you'll be up and running with the ability to record and monitor amazing realtime surveillance footage from up to 4 security cameras or non-realtime footage from up to 16 cameras. Then for even more exciting options, go through the illustrated user manual to learn how to control every aspect and function of your surveillance video feed with the included software.
This DVR card also has the ability to save videos onto your computer and categorize them for future use. Combined with features such as programmable timer recording, alarm triggered recording, motion detection recording and pre-alarm recording, you can be sure that your security system is keeping full alert around your place when you're not present. If that's not enough, a single 3.5mm audio input is available to make sure you have the context to go with the content.
This completed system also provides the platform for system integration with other security control systems, such as access control, fire alarm or automation, ID/smart card system, intrusion detection, etc. Along with the camera pan/tilt/zoom functions and an easy to use graphical user interface, you'll have complete and total access straight from your computer.
A very low China wholesale price along with Ankaka's famous 12-month warranty makes this an easy choice for DVR security. Get yours today along with many other amazing electronic gadgets from Ankaka today!
- 4 channel video input, 1 audio input
- 760x576 resolution and 25fps recordings
- Support up to 16 camera inputs in non-realtime, or 4 camera inputs in realtime, with multi display modes
- Support both PAL and NTSC standards
- Easy to use graphical user interface with Pan/Tilt/Zoom control
- Configurable recording options: Programmable timer recording, Alarm triggered recording, Motion detection recording, Pre-alarm recording
- Step-by-step illustrated installation instructions
- Product Description: DVR card for computers
- Input: 4 Channels Video (BNC) 1 Channel Sound (3.5mm)
- Compression mode: 25fps (PAL)/30fps (NTSC), MPEG-4 compression mode (AVI)
- Resolution: 760x576 (PAL) and 640x480 (NTSC)
- Interface: PCI card slot
- Software: Windows DVR software included (or use your own software solution)
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium III 450MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- Network: 10/100BASE-T
-HDD: 10.2GB free space
- Power Source: PCI Card Slot
- Dimensions: 120mm X 100mm x 19mm (PCI standard height)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleD1VX12POPZ45
- Alarm Control:
1.Able to connect 16-channel normal alarm annunciator (infrared probe, vibration sensor, etc)
2.Auto-linkage alarm recording once alarm sensor triggers
3.Alarm recording time adjustable
4.Provide 3-channel alarm output, able to linkage control lamplight, alarm bell and other peripherals
5.Each channel able to set video motion detection alarm function and also able to set motion detection area at discretion
6.Auto-linkage alarm video recording once motion detection sensor triggers
7.Provide video signal lost and image dodge alarm
- Remote Transmission & Control:
Perform remote image transmission through LAN, normal telephone line, ISDN and other communication modes
Support remote video recording data playback, P/T/Z control and client alarm functions
- Audio/Video Recording & Playback:
1.MPEG4 compression format, able to implement 1-channel~4-channel real-time recording (25F/S per channel, total resource at 25-100 frames)
2.Image resolution at 400-line (much higher than 240-line of normal video recorder)
3.Multi recording mode:time schedules recording, real-time recording and alarm recording
4.Recording frame rate per channel adjustable (1/60F/S-25F/S)
5.Alarm recording:auto-turn into real-time recording mode once alarm recording triggers
6.Voice recording with audio and video real-time synchronous, and support scene listen-in
7.Able to save recording data into local hard disk, or use U-disk/CD-recorder for long time storage
8.Able to perform selective playback modes according to recording time, such as different speed playback, fast forward/fast reverse
9.Able to capture single frame image for printing or electronic zoom in
10.Support recording and playback real-time synchronous
Notes from Manufacturers
- Please consult with an experienced technician for installation and setup of this product
- 150-200mb/hour recordings. Use pico software
- One system can support up to 4 cards
- Able to connect 16-channel normal alarm annunciator
- 3-channel alarm output
- Alarm Triggered Recording
- Motion Detection Recording
- Simultaneous playback, recording and live display
- Remote Monitoring with support for LAN and Dial Up transmission
- Fully compatible with P/T/Z control protocols of industry mainstream KALATEL, PELCO, PHILIPS, UNIVISION, ULTRAK, VICON encoders
- Easy to Expand System
- Model SKC-2000F
- Software/Manual/Driver CD
- Box with ESD protective bag
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this with my Windows 7 or Linux computer?
The card itself is a PCI card that will work with most computer systems. However, the included software may not be compatible with those operating systems. If you run those operating systems, the you may need to find other monitoring and recording software on the internet that is compatible with the operating system of your choice.
- Why is this DVR card so cheap? Most of the ones here in Germany cost at least 75 euros!
We are giving you a factory-direct OEM card, you are not paying for a middleman or brand mark-up.
- Does this work with NTSC or PAL cameras?
It works with both types of security cameras.
- Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else? Then read our blog at www.ankaka.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of China Wholesale Electronics.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 January, 2010.