35mm Film Scanner with LCD + SD Slot (High Resolution Model)Highlights...
- Outstanding image quality thanks to 9 megapixel image sensor (3696 x 2464)
- Package includes everything you need to get started
- Scanner for 35mm film, slides, negatives
- Stand alone unit (no computer needed)
- Saves scans as JPEG files to SD card
Introducing our top of the line 35 mm film scanner, the G284. Featuring a 9 megapixel image sensor for the most accurate photo reproduction of any film scanner in its class. This is the upgraded model of our popular AKB-G111 film scanner, and features an impressive capture resolution of 3696 x 2464!
This high resolution film scanner is designed to work with 35mm negatives, slides and roll film. It lets you turn your old 35mm film into modern digital photos and can be used independently of a computer thanks to the built in SD card slot.
Instead of taking those old 35mm slides and negatives and paying $2 each to have them scanned by the local shop, now you can do it yourself for a fraction of the cost! Whether you need to give some archived photos to a business client or to your family members, in less than 4 seconds per picture, you can turn any old 35mm photo into a 9MP 3696 x 2464 rich color image!
There is an additional benefit of using the G284 to digitize those old photos - safety. If you lost those old 35mm photos due to fire, theft, or simple age decomposition, they are lost forever, which would be devastating. However, once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse. This is really a small investment in both convenience and safety for all those irreplaceable photos.
The new G284 35mm Film Scanner with LCD and SD Card Slot
simply is the best way to turn your old roll film, slides and negatives into new photos. It is in stock in our warehouse right now for single piece or bulk stock orders. From the leader in direct from China electronics, Ankaka.
- Main Function: 35mm Stand alone high resolution film scanner
- Color: Black
- LCD screen: 2.5 Inch TFT (960x240 resolution)
- Scan Time: 4 Seconds
- 35mm Color
- 35mm B & W
- Negative Film
- Color Slide
- Black and White Slide
- Picture Scan:
- Image Format: JPEG
- Image Sensor: 9MP
- Image Size: 3696 x 2464
- Scan Quality: 2400dpi
- File Size: About 2.5MB per photo
- Shutter: 1/11 sec
- Buttons / IO:
- Power ON/OFF
- SD Card Slot (support up to 16 GB SDHC)
- TV OUT
- Film Tray Feed
- USB/Power IN
- Picture Adjustment:
- Rotate +/ - 90
- Film Type select
- Color Balance Control: 6 levels
- Exposure Control: 6 levels
- Power Supply: 5V via USB or Power Adapter (100 - 240V)
- Dimensions: 82mm x 86mm x 152mm (L x W x H)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEPRO5A118F121C7
Notes from Manufacturers
- Backup those old slides and negatives for safety - humidity and age can wear down even the best saved film, so digitize your old filmstock now so you do not lose any precious old photos
- Teachers and librarians can take old slides and turn them into JPEG files to use on computers and carry around more easily
- Help your parents or grandparents share the old family photos with the younger generation
- Supports NTSC/PAL TV out interface through a 3.5mm video jack
- 3:2 actual photograph ratio
- Real - time actual live color preview on LCD
Package List for Model AKB - G284
- 35mm Film Scanner
- Video Out Cable
- Instruction Book - English
- Film Brush
- Roll Film Tray
- Negative Film Tray
- Slide Tray
- USB cable
- Power Adapter (100 - 240V, 50/60hz)
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I get started using this product?
We have included a step - by - step picture (see above). Basically, you put your film or slides in the appropriate tray, insert and SD card into the machine, slide your tray into the tray slot until the viewscreen shows a full image to your liking, click the save button, and now you have a JPEG of the picture. Simple as that!
- Do I need a computer to use this product?
NO. This is designed as a standalone product and saves the scanned images as JPG files onto your inserted SD card.
- How many scanned files can I fit onto my 8GB SD card?
You can expect each photo to be roughly 2.5MB in size so about 3,200 photos.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Electronic Gadgets
- Subcat = Cool Gadgets
- Group = Wholesale Electronic Gadgets
- You can find more cool gadgets at