15W LED Light (Warm White Spot Light Bulb) Highlights...
- White color LED Light
- For use in any standard incandescent base light socket
- Energy savings (save 90% versus incandescent)
- Incredible lamp life (50,000+ hours)
- Uses only 15 watts of energy
- Great choice for replacing 90-120 watt PAR 38 lamps
15 Watt Warm White LED Light Bulb for use in all incandescent screw-in base PAR 38 fixtures.
We are happy to bring to you our second generation of white LED lights. These are professionally engineered light bulbs (often called LED Lights or LED Lamps in the trade) that fit into screw base incandescent lamp sockets. Our H31 model produces a warm white color light and emits enough light to replace incandescent's for many spot lighting tasks where directional lighting is needed.
The design and manufacture of these LED lights is beyond compare - from the all metal die cast cooling fins to the IC boards that drive the diodes, every part has been manufactured to exceed world performance standards. You simply cannot find a better built 15 watt LED spotlight lamp than the H31!
Great for retrofitting into existing track lights, downlights, or other lighting fixtures with a spot type lighting distribution, these white LED light bulbs deliver smooth and uniform light without any flicker. The warm white color of this LED light is as "natural looking" as incandescent, but will save you over $150 every year on your energy bill versus an existing incandescent bulb!
ankaka offers this LED Light Bulb with an astounding no M.O.Q. (no minimum order quantity) so you can try one for yourself to see how it works. Then you can stock up on larger quantities of this new LED lamp to sell at your online / physical store or feature it in your latest eBay, Amazon or uBid listings. In stock in our warehouse right now, order today and we will ship them out to you tomorrow - guaranteed!
- Main Function: LED light bulb
- Materials: L.E.D.'s, glass cover, aluminum casing and cooling fins
- Base Type: E27 medium base (standard incandescent socket)
- PAR Type: PAR 38
- Brightness: 900 lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000K (warm white)
- Distribution Type: Spot
- Power: 15 Watts
- LEDS: 15 x 1 watt each
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
- Typical Bulb Life: 50,000 Hours
- Long life (25x) as compared to incandescent bulbs
- Dimensions: 136mm x 119mm (H x D)
- Certification: CE
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALELED395479327
- Catalog Ref: LED lamp, LED light, Energy saving light bulb
Notes from Manufacturers
- These L.E.D. bulbs work most satisfactory when used to replace incandescent bulbs in track lights, downlights, or spot lights. A good energy savings choice for replacing 100 watt PAR38 lamps.
- Deliver directional spotlighting without the flicker, noise or heat you can get with other conventional light sources
- Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on your electric bill!
- True professionally designed LED Light (made with heavy gauge all-metal casing), not plastic like the cheap LED lights on the marketplace today. This is important - most LED's in the market today use plastic casings that will only last a few months before degrading, the H31 has an all metal design that will give you years of reliable use.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Will this fit into my current lighting fixture?
The size of this bulb is the same as a standard incandescent base PAR 38 style lamp, so it will fit into any existing PAR 38 lighting fixture.
- Does this LED Lamp produce any heat? Can I touch it when the light it on?
Unlike a standard PAR38 incandescent or halogen lamp, this LED lamp is can be touched when it is on, though we still advise turning off your light fixtures before changing the lamps inside.
- Ordering from ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]